Information collected and storage of such Information:
- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to Boxnbiz and that Boxnbiz collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
- Boxnbiz's information security practices and policies;
- Boxnbiz's policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
- The Information (which shall also include data) provided by you to Boxnbiz or collected from you by Boxnbiz may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
- Your/Your Organization's Name
- Your postal address
- Your telephone and fax number
- Your e-mail address or other contact information
- Business contact information (such as job title, department and organization's name)
- Government-issued identification documents
- Country of origin information
- The contact information of colleagues, business partners or other people provided
- Usernames and passwords to access Boxnbiz's Website
- Information regarding Your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history)
- Content such as photos, articles, comments provided
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- Internet Protocol address
- Any other items of "sensitive personal data or information" as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000:
- The identification code of Your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Boxnbiz entity
- Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Website
- Such Personal Information may be collected, either manually or by automated means, with regards to the services we provide including during the course of you:
- registering as a user on the Website
- registering as a seller on the Website
- Availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in an online survey or contest, communicating with Boxnbiz's customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website
- Non-Personal Information: Boxnbiz may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website when you visit and/or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Boxnbiz to identify you personally.
This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location
- details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider
- The type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.)
- the operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website
- The duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access
Aggregated Anonymous Data
- Ads: Boxnbiz may use third-party service providers to serve ads on Boxnbiz's behalf across the Internet and sometimes on the Website. They may collect Non-Personal Information about Your visits to the Website, and Your interaction with our products and services on the Website.
- The information Boxnbiz collects from your web browser and from Cookies and Other Technologies does not identify you personally but in some cases, Boxnbiz may link it too personally identifiable information.
The purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information
- Boxnbiz may obtain and aggregate technical and other data about your use of the Site and Services that is non-personally identifiable with respect to you (“Aggregated Anonymous Data”). Boxnbiz may use the Aggregated Anonymous Data to improve, support and operate the Services. However, you will not be identified as the source of any Aggregated Anonymous Data and no personal information will be collected as a part of Aggregate Anonymous Data.
- Boxnbiz collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of Boxnbiz entities and shall include the following:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website or other services of Boxnbiz entities;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from Boxnbiz;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that Boxnbiz believes may be of interest to You;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to Your preferences;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if You purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- for the proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content, and advertising on the Website;
- To provide value added services such as Single Sign-On. Single Sign-On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- to facilitate various programs and initiatives launched by Boxnbiz or third party service providers and business associates
- to analyze how Our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments
- to conducting academic research and surveys
- to protect the integrity of the Website;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behavior, user preferences etc.;
- to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product-related support;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of the investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by Boxnbiz;
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for the lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the Boxnbiz entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
Links to third party websites
- This policy is global in nature and governs our data protection practices whether we collect your personal information through one of our websites, through application software or through other means. When we collect information about you other than through one of Our Website, We will first obtain your permission to do so, if and as required by applicable law. However, by using any Boxnbiz Website on which this policy is posted, you agree that this policy governs our collection, use, and disclosure of any personal information submitted to us on or through that website. If you do not agree to be bound by this policy, you cannot access or use our website and/or use our application software. You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Boxnbiz may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various Boxnbiz entities and to third party service providers/partners/banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case, We will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Boxnbiz under applicable law
- Boxnbiz may also share Personal Information if Boxnbiz believes it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
- We reserve the right to disclose Your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You further agree that such disclosure, sharing, and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to you or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third-party.
Security & Retention
- Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third- party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which is operated by third parties and is not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, Boxnbiz unless expressly specified on the Website.
User discretion and opt out
- The security of Your Personal Information is important to us. Boxnbiz strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Boxnbiz adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Boxnbiz stores Your Personal Information. Each of the Boxnbiz’s entities shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Boxnbiz entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort
- If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on the Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- Boxnbiz may share Your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, Boxnbiz is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Boxnbiz is not liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing Your Personal Information to the third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third-party websites are provided on the Website).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Boxnbiz shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Boxnbiz and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Boxnbiz), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
- You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Boxnbiz will annually evaluate this necessity with your privacy, our relation and the applicable legislation in mind. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
- Boxnbiz’s websites are not intended for children under the age of sixteen years without the permission of a parent or guardian. Please contact us to take appropriate action if you believe that a child has submitted personally identifiable information on or through our website without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian.
You agree and acknowledge that you are providing Your Information out of your free will. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law and provided Boxnbiz can authenticate your identity, you can contact Boxnbiz at email@example.com or send mail to - #31/2A, Sandeep Arcade, 2nd Floor, NRI Layout Main Road, Ramamurthy Nagar, Kalkere, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560016 to:
- Access, verify, correct, update, amend, restrict, object to, or later on withdraw your consent, or delete any personal information Boxnbiz has about you.
- Review the information Boxnbiz retains, how it has been used, to whom Boxnbiz has disclosed such information to.
- Opt to transfer your personal data.
- Change preferences regarding how your personal information is disclosed.
- Notify Boxnbiz if you do not want your data to be processed anymore.
- Notify Boxnbiz if you do not wish to receive further communication from Boxnbiz.
We will respond to such requests in reasonable time within the time limits established by the applicable law.
In the event that you opt out, you should neither visit any Website nor use any services provided by Boxnbiz entities nor shall you contact any of the Boxnbiz entities. Further, Boxnbiz may not deliver products to you, upon your order, or Boxnbiz may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Website.Business/Assets Sale or Transfers
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Boxnbiz policies and practices with respect to the Information;
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Boxnbiz or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Boxnbiz, the vendor or the third-party that may own the Marks.
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information;
- Provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.